You Save: (%)
Availability: In stock
Note: Random Arome Sent
- Hold the sachet and take a sniff! If you like the scent, keep this one for yourself. If you want it to smell stronger, shake the sachet. This activates the fragrance inside the scent packet.
- Should you open your scented sachet? NO. Keep this puppy sealed tight. You’ll want to keep your sachet sealed so that all the fragrance remains inside. This allows the sachet to diffuse fragrance for its intended lifespan - up to 9 months after the date printed on the back of the envelope.
- Should you put your sachet on wood? NO. The fragrance oil in the sachet can damage some surfaces if it’s placed directly on them. Read the back label of the sachet to find out which surfaces you should not directly place your sachet envelope on.
- Should you put the sachet in your car? YES. Our scented sachets make great car air fresheners! Place the sachet under your seat in the car, tuck it between your sun visor and the roof of your car, or slip one of your sachets in the pocket on the back of your seat. If it’s summer, you’ll notice that the sachet gives off more fragrance when it’s left in the heat. This will lead to the sachet having a shorter lifespan in some cases.
- Should you put the sachet in a closet? YES. You can put your sachet inside shoes to help eliminate foot odor. You can attach your sachet to a hanger and use it to fragrance your clothes. You can store a sachet with your wrapping paper in your holiday closet to make your gifts smell festive! You can also place your sachet in the pocket of coats to keep them from getting musty while they are in storage.