Thinka Hand Sanitizer 100ml (Gel)- USP Grade - ASTM E2315 Lab test Approved
Availability: In stock
Collection: Thinka Brand Products
- Eurofins Product Testing US Inc. Lab tested Reduction 99.9997% of Germs in 30 seconds. ASTM E2315 Lab test approved. (www.Eurofins.com)
- ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Ethyl Alcohol 70% v/v
- Thinka Hand Sanitizer kills harmful bacteria and germs on contact.
- The formula requires no rinsing. Enriched with ingredients that moisturize, leaving your hands feeling soft and smooth without a sticky residue.
- Direction: For occasional and personal domestic use. Use whenever soap and water are not available. Rub thoroughly into hands for at least 30 seconds. allow drying. Supervise children when they use this product.
- Warnings: For external use only. When using this product avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
STOP use and consult a health care practitioner if irritation develops.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control Centre right away.
Flammable. Keep away from open flame and sources of heat.
Store between 15℃/59℉ to 30℃/86℉
- INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Water (Aqua), Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Gel, Fragrance, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate(Vitamin E).
Health Canada NPN licence Number: NPN 80099255
KILLS 99.9% OF GERMS WITHOUT WATER
LAB RESULTS THAT INACTIVATE THE FOLLOWING GERMS EFFECTIVELY
- Staphylococcus Aureus
- Candida Albicans
- Enteropathogenic Bacteria
- Pyogenic Coccus
- Pathogenic Yeast Disease
Lab Tested Report
- From Eurofins Lab Report Conclusion: Result shows that the test product THINKA Hand Sanitizer (Lot#THI-CHI 135/CH270) shows a Log Reduction of ＞5.5 and % Reduction of 99.9997% at 30 seconds of exposure time against Staphylococcus aureus ATCC 6538 and Escherichia coli ATCC 9739 for ASTM E2315-Assessment of Antimicrobial Activity Using time-kill Procedure.