Health Canada NPN license approved. NPN:80099255
- Eurofins Product Testing US Inc. Lab tested Reduction 99.9997% of Germs in 30 seconds. ASTM E2315 Lab test approved. (www.Eurofins.com)
- ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Ethyl Alcohol 70% v/v
- Thinka Hand Sanitizer kills harmful bacteria and germs on contact. The formula requires no rinsing. enriched with ingredients that moisturize, leaving your hands feeling soft and smooth without a sticky residue.
- Direction: For occasional and personal domestic use. Use whenever soap and water are not available. Rub thoroughly into hands for at least 30 seconds. allow drying. Supervise children when they use this product.
- Warnings: For external use only. When using this product avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
- STOP use and consult a health care practitioner if imitation develops
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control Centre right away.
- Flammable. Keep away from open flame and sources of heat.
- Store between 15℃/59℉ to 30℃/86℉
- INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Water (Aqua), Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Gel, Fragrance, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate(Vitamin E).
Net: 16.9FL OZ (500ML)